CME Group’s Micro Metal Futures are designed for active traders who want to trade physical gold and silver in smaller increments or who are looking for an inexpensive alternative to the larger metal contracts.
Watch This Short Video To Learn More About Trading Micro Metal Futures –
- Micro Gold Futures (MGC) – 1/10 of the size and required margin of the larger Gold Futures (GC) contract.
- Micro Silver Futures (SIL) – 1/5 the size and required margin of the larger Silver Futures (SI) contract
Advantages of Trading Micrometallic Futures
- More precise hedging – Micro metal futures enable a highly leveraged investment for more purchasing power. By using margin, you can control a large contract value with a smaller capital amount. Please Note: Financial leverage can result in losses in excess of the initial margin and traders should take appropriate measures to minimize risk when trading unpredictable markets.
- Increased flexibility – Because of their smaller size, Micro Metal Futures offer more granularity for position management. This allows traders to start small and increase trading volume as needed.
- Lower financial commitment – Micrometal futures require less initial capital and lower margins.
- Almost 24-hour access – Metal futures are traded almost 24 hours a day, 6 days a week, making them a popular and sought-after futures instrument around the world. Metal futures offer more trading opportunities and the ability to manage positions at any time of the day
Get started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports more than 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful and easy-to-use trading platform, discount futures brokerage and world class support. NinjaTrader can be used at any time free of charge for advanced charting and strategy backtesting via an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and start a free trading demo with real-time market data today!
This article is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a solicitation or recommendation for any product, service, or trading strategy. It contains content from independent persons or companies that are in no way affiliated with NinjaTrader Group (NTG) or any of its affiliates. The content and opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the official policies or position of NinjaTrader or any of its affiliates.