US stock futures fell after another day of losses in China and Hong Kong. Here’s what we’re going to watch before the opening bell on Thursday.
- Shares in network equipment maker Cisco Systems rose 1.6% after it announced plans to introduce new financial metrics and revamp its reporting segments to showcase growth in its software business.
- Ryanair Holdings’ US-listed shares rose 5.3% ahead of market after the Irish airline raised its five-year growth forecast to 225 million passengers by March 2026.
- Electronic Arts shares rose 2.2% early on, making up part of their loss on Wednesday after the video game company announced it was postponing the release of Battlefield 2042.
- Wynn Resorts was down 3% ahead of the market and Las Vegas Sands was down 2.6% as casino stocks remained under pressure. The government in Macau, the largest gambling center in the world, has set expectations for the future of the industry.
- DoorDash’s shares rose 2.3% after BofA Securities upgraded the stock to buy.
- Great Western Bancorp’s shares rose more than 13% in early trading after the South Dakota-based bank announced an agreement to acquire it by Montana-based First Interstate BancSystem.